Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- I need help House-Hunting in EuropePhoto via parisperfect.com Friends, in an exciting twist of fate, and honestly a lot of hard work an prayer, I need to find a place to live overseas for a few months. I have begun to cobble together a few places to peruse (read: scour) but I would very muchContinue reading “I need help House-Hunting in Europe”
- Choose YourselfThe older that I get in life the more that I realize how much creating things and helping people really mean to me. Maybe it is because I have long felt relegated to the sidelines in relationships. Maybe it is because I have always wanted to be able to expressContinue reading “Choose Yourself”
- I am almost all the way done with everything..There is a time at the end of every quarter in school where I am all used up. All of my niceness, all of my critical thinking and ideating, all of my goodwill and support for others, like I literally don’t have anything left to give. I have hit thisContinue reading “I am almost all the way done with everything..”
- 5 Exclusive Summer Stays for 2021Picture of Lennox Hotel Miami Beach via tripadvisor.com Spring is in the air and as the days grow long and the lines for COVID-19 vaccines grow longer one can not help but get excited about the prospect of a finally taking a relaxing Summer getaway. Vacation season alluded us lastContinue reading “5 Exclusive Summer Stays for 2021”
- The Devil’s Advocate vs. PersonhoodRecently, I have been participating in a workshop on race, gender, ability, ethnicity, and other diversity, equity, and inclusion topics. It has been a very rewarding, albiet heavy, series of interactions just due to the nature and the framing of the topics that we have discussed. It also doesn’t helpContinue reading “The Devil’s Advocate vs. Personhood”
- The Real Real and the Alleged MaybesPicture via: spottedfashion.com I was on Twitter the other day, talking with the girls and allegedly The Real Real is still having a problem with fakes: I know that they are opening up a few more brick and mortar stores, including one here in Texas (Austin) so, I wanted toContinue reading “The Real Real and the Alleged Maybes”
- 10 minute ABs – Workout JumpstartFriends! IT! IS! TIME!! Vaccines are on the rise and there are only a few days left before our favorite month of the year, May my birth month duh!, begins. This means that our Summer bodies (aka your body in whatever state it’s when it’s finally warm because no oneContinue reading “10 minute ABs – Workout Jumpstart”
- On Moving and Packing in 3 weeksMoving for the past three weeks has been such a harrowing experience. I know it’s something that everyone does but I truly do not wish this type of move on anyone. I found out I got an apartment that I have never seen in a city across the country duringContinue reading “On Moving and Packing in 3 weeks”
- The Best Nude Shoe – A Running ListI have been obsessed since high school with finding the perfect nude pump and stiletto. I flew very close to the sun in college with a Jessica Simpson patent leather, peep-toe platform heel that was apparently legendary worldwide. So much so that ,I saw a thread on Twitter about itContinue reading “The Best Nude Shoe – A Running List”
- Ev’ry 1ceEvery once and a while things will be different. People will be out of place. You will wonder why it happened and what pushed people away. I wonder when and if things will change. I wonder what made you forget my name. I wonder who I am when you thinkContinue reading “Ev’ry 1ce”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
It is Summer time – my most favorite time of the year and I am determined to make the most of this Summer. I am living in my favorite place and there are so many things that I have not done that I want to do. I won’t lie. It has not been the best time so far and things have not turned out how I wanted them to go. But I will do my best to live each day brand new and forgive myself and others as it happens. God is good and sunshine is great. Amen.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.