Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- On Moving and Packing in 3 weeksMoving for the past three weeks has been such a harrowing experience. I know it’s something that everyone does but I truly do not wish this type of move on anyone. I found out I got an apartment that I have never seen in a city across the country duringContinue reading “On Moving and Packing in 3 weeks”
- The Best Nude Shoe – A Running ListI have been obsessed since high school with finding the perfect nude pump and stiletto. I flew very close to the sun in college with a Jessica Simpson patent leather, peep-toe platform heel that was apparently legendary worldwide. So much so that ,I saw a thread on Twitter about itContinue reading “The Best Nude Shoe – A Running List”
- Ev’ry 1ceEvery once and a while things will be different. People will be out of place. You will wonder why it happened and what pushed people away. I wonder when and if things will change. I wonder what made you forget my name. I wonder who I am when you thinkContinue reading “Ev’ry 1ce”
- Quarantine Birthday CookiecakeMy youngest brother has now had TWO birthdays in quarantine and that makes me upset for him because this was his 25th birthday and that’s supposed to be a huge big thing with all your family and friends! It’s a new number! It’s a big number. You’re like officially anContinue reading “Quarantine Birthday Cookiecake”
- I Fasted for 365 days!On Sunday, I will have fasted for 16 hours a day for 365 days – A FULL YEAR! I am so excited! I feel like that is such an accomplishment and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. I started my intermittent fasting journey in late 2019 to offsetContinue reading “I Fasted for 365 days!”
- A COVID-19 Year Wrap-upLiterally the cutest COVID-19 graphic ever via young.scot/get-informed I can’t believe it’s been a year y’all! Think back to a year ago: when you woke up every morning what did your day look like? How were you living your life? Now, how have those things changed during the Pandemic? HowContinue reading “A COVID-19 Year Wrap-up”
- Quickly! How many candles is too many to have in one room?I counted 9 candles and a heart shaped salt lamp in my bedroom alone. Is that excessive? What is your favorite brand of candle and what is your favorite candle that they sell so I can add them to my list of candles to burn? I’ve linked some of theContinue reading “Quickly! How many candles is too many to have in one room?”
- I’m still UPSET so I’m venting- Super Bowl LVScreenshot of tweets from chiefswire.usatoday.com – Just so you know my anger isn’t unfounded. As someone who not only loves sports but has played tons and tons of them in the past, the first half of this years Super Bowl was absolutely unwatchable. I am slightly more than the casualContinue reading “I’m still UPSET so I’m venting- Super Bowl LV”
- Fenty Skin Fat Water is SERIOUSLY as refreshing as this picture looksPicture via Pop Sugar My little sister got my Fenty Fat Water for Christmas and I dedicated the month of January to trying it out. As we know I have have the classic t-zone situation on my face: forehead and nose always shiny with oil by the end of theContinue reading “Fenty Skin Fat Water is SERIOUSLY as refreshing as this picture looks”
- SaaS & SQL & R oh my!Friends! One of the things that I want to teach myself in the new year is more about coding, processing, and data analyzation software. We started off very slowly with R and SPSS in the classes that I am in and they are going okay. Later on in my program,Continue reading “SaaS & SQL & R oh my!”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
I love March because it is when my favorite season really starts getting underway – track season. I used to love going out to practice every day and track meets were my absolute favorite in high school. A whole day that we got to sit outside and hang out with our friends and sometimes our families. Of course, as an adult I don’t get to do this anymore, because duh, but the start of March always gets me restless for sun, outside, grass and possibly a bag of chips and some gatorade…after my event is over of course. Also it’s the precursor for my second favorite season: SUMMER! I know that COVID-19 response is still moving slow but I hope to at least spend some time by a lake or an ocean this year. *Fingers, legs, and toes crossed!*
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.