Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- 5 Luxury Gift Ideas for the Discerning Young LadyOkay, so last year I gave you a Last Minute Gift Guide for Christmas, which was fun and cute for all of you who were struggling with what to get for your favorite woman in your life. But when I started thinking about Christmas this year I decided that IContinue reading “5 Luxury Gift Ideas for the Discerning Young Lady”
- It’s Fall, you need a new moisturizer that works. Listen Up!Okay, okay fine. YES!! Another beauty review. You know you have been looking for one. So strap in for this goodness. We’ve finally done it. The skin girls, you can always tell who they are, have been telling me for the past month (yes, even during my period no less!)Continue reading “It’s Fall, you need a new moisturizer that works. Listen Up!”
- Time Keeps on Slipping – I am learning to better manage my timeNow that I are working fulltime again I am also going to have to work on time management – meaning I have to figure out how to ratio my day. If you know me, you know that the one thing I hate more than anything is to be tied downContinue reading “Time Keeps on Slipping – I am learning to better manage my time”
- False Start. Recalculating.I took a little time off here because I couldn’t do it. I started a new job, doing something I have never done before. I am trying to integrate myself into a new community and city. I am trying to date, all the while making sure that I was inContinue reading “False Start. Recalculating.”
- Welcome back to My Life in the SunshineFor the first time ever, I took the month of August off. I didn’t post anything on here to give myself a chance to catch up on life and honestly, ease into all of the work that I have to do for my job – which is now very similarContinue reading “Welcome back to My Life in the Sunshine”
- I’m starting a Summer Reading Book Club. Suggestions?I have been putting together a list of books that I want to read as an adult that would be fun and not overly dramatic or too academic. I just want to read something that is straight up interesting for me and will allow me to take my mind offContinue reading “I’m starting a Summer Reading Book Club. Suggestions?”
- Okay, We Need to have a Serious Talk about Sunscreen!Yes, YES, I know that summer is half way over but that doesn’t mean that you can’t burn tomorrow and what kind of sage guide and beauty/skincare researching wizard would I be if I didn’t share all that I learned? Anyways, here is what I learned so far and theContinue reading “Okay, We Need to have a Serious Talk about Sunscreen!”
- I Broke my Instagram and I don’t Know What to DoI’m going to tell you this because I know you won’t tell a soul: I am messing up my Instagram aesthetic and it’s starting to piss me off. I have had a few good pictures in a row but THE LIGHTING that I have done on them has been soContinue reading “I Broke my Instagram and I don’t Know What to Do”
- Let me put you on Game: A Maison Margiela Fragrance HackHere’s some free game for you girls who are looking for a new fragrance to try and also enjoy a more warm and full bodied scent. My favorite perfumer, who shall remain nameless (but if you live in the DFW area I might send him your way for the priceContinue reading “Let me put you on Game: A Maison Margiela Fragrance Hack”
- When you know better, Do better.I am writing this to clear my mind. I feel like I have been working my job for months but it has only been three weeks. I have had trouble writing and getting back in the swing of things. I think it is because I am over thinking everything, somethingContinue reading “When you know better, Do better.”
- What does burnout look like? And how I’m doing my best to fight through it.Some folks have a problem with the DSM getting routine content checks and updates. The DSM or the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5-TR) is a manual DSM-5-TR that details “the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States”. It is whatContinue reading “What does burnout look like? And how I’m doing my best to fight through it.”
- Dearly Beloved, How do you CONSIDER this thing called LIFE?Now that I can hang out with more friends, family and acquaintances and I am, supposedly, turning a corner in life and moving onto a new era, I have spent a lot of time thinking. Of course all of the usual questions that we all consider: Why are we here?Continue reading “Dearly Beloved, How do you CONSIDER this thing called LIFE?”
- How many of us… Meetup and make some Real FriendsAt the beginning of the year my little brother told me to join Meetup. An app that helps you to connect with people in your area with similar interests. He suggested that I join so that I could go to events with folks that I already have at least oneContinue reading “How many of us… Meetup and make some Real Friends”
- Self-Help ContinuityTHIS is your reminder to continue your practices that bring you joy and give you peace in the times that you need them most. These practices are the real things that keep you grounded and help you to move forward on your journey through this life. If you don’t doContinue reading “Self-Help Continuity”
- Not me being allergic to the Sun – and 5 other lessons I learned about my favorite Springtime hobbyI typed “staring into the sun” into Google last week just to see what we were working with… because if you know me – you know that absorbing as much sun into my body (my face especially) is my favorite thing to do. But if you know me you alsoContinue reading “Not me being allergic to the Sun – and 5 other lessons I learned about my favorite Springtime hobby”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
I feel bad because I tried to come back to writing in September but I just didn’t have it in me. I think that going forward I am going to have to pace myself. Now that I am back to a somewhat regular work schedule I need to focus on maintaining my sanity and ensuring that I am listening to my inner voice for what my mind and body needs..
! think that means I need a full recalibration. I have decided that I will redo my weekly focus and schedule. I will be leaning into boundaries for myself and the things that I conclude will push me forward. I am excited for what that will mean for me and the good things that will come from it. Embracing what is good for me might be hard but in the end it will be worth it.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Stay in THE KNOW: Forbes has released their Top 20 US and International vacation spots for the summer. They usually know what they are talking about so CLICK HERE and take a look.