Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- You Deserve Some Applause!I just want to go off script for a bit and say that I have now been writing in/on this website for a little over a year now and it makes me so happy I don’t know what to do! Ever since I was little I have wanted my ownContinue reading “You Deserve Some Applause!”
- A Brita AbroadOne of the things that has been saving me now that I am abroad is my Brita water bottle that my mother bought me a few Christmases ago. I woke up last night with a huge headache needing to take some Advil and was able to get up, fill upContinue reading “A Brita Abroad”
- How to Travel Internationally – A Flight TipI was going to start this off by saying, “Usually I don’t advocate spending more money…” but then I realized that was a lie lol. I flew Air France for the first time last Friday and something told me that Premium Economy was the way to go. Now, I triedContinue reading “How to Travel Internationally – A Flight Tip”
- Empty Space LoveWhat is the word for missing someone so much you have a hole in your heart but when you’re with them you fall back into old routines so quickly it’s like you were never apart? That feeling that is just so strong that you have to remind yourself that theyContinue reading “Empty Space Love”
- The Best Vacation Itinerary TemplateLast week I wrote about planning for vacations. So today, I thought I might share the template that I use to create my vacation itineraries in case any of you wanted to use it for any of your upcoming Weekend Stays or Girlfriend’s Getaways! As you can see, I organizeContinue reading “The Best Vacation Itinerary Template”
- I needed a Plant Shop – So, I found 50 Black-Owned Plant ShopsNow, y’all know that I usually write my own posts or articles because that’s what I love to do. Recently, I was looking to purchase some plants to make me happy and continue my quest to live as one with nature without having to endure being outside all the time.Continue reading “I needed a Plant Shop – So, I found 50 Black-Owned Plant Shops”
- Weekend Plans We MadeWhen you are in a new city and you are looking for something to do where do you go? Do you use the city magazine and their website on their calendar? Or do you type into Google to search for something to do? How do you find out about funContinue reading “Weekend Plans We Made”
- Fendi Resort 2022 – The StatementSo, work has slowed down my runway consumption this Summer but I recently was able to take in Fendi’s RESORT 2022 and Kim Jones should be crowned King of My Life because I swear everything in this collection was what I scoured stores and the internet for this summer –Continue reading “Fendi Resort 2022 – The Statement”
- Nude Shoe Alert #issaupdateY’all. This is your notice to go and check the The Best Nude Shoe – A Running List post because I have added a new and very BOMB shoe designer to that list and I am so excited and I know that you all will love them and this isContinue reading “Nude Shoe Alert #issaupdate”
- We came in JUST O-VER BudgetingI spent the weekend creating and updating a budget so that I can be aware of what money is going in and coming out of my bank accounts – especially since I will be abroad for the next few months. One of the things that I did was put aContinue reading “We came in JUST O-VER Budgeting”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
Summer is coming to a close and I am sad. I remarkably did a lot this Summer. Not all the things that I wanted to do but I got to have a lot of good experiences and got to go a lot of places and see new things. I made a few friends and talked to a few boys. I even got to dance in the streets. But you know me I’m always focused on what’s next… so much so that that I sometimes feel sick. Ugh. Anyway, here’s to new beginnings, miracles, and everything happening in due time. Kisses!!
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Stay in THE KNOW: Avocados are definitely a year round fruit and could make you healthier! Find out more HERE!