Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- Quickly! How many candles is too many to have in one room?I counted 9 candles and a heart shaped salt lamp in my bedroom alone. Is that excessive? What is your favorite brand of candle andContinue reading “Quickly! How many candles is too many to have in one room?”
- I’m still UPSET so I’m venting- Super Bowl LVScreenshot of tweets from chiefswire.usatoday.com – Just so you know my anger isn’t unfounded. As someone who not only loves sports but has played tonsContinue reading “I’m still UPSET so I’m venting- Super Bowl LV”
- Fenty Skin Fat Water is SERIOUSLY as refreshing as this picture looksPicture via Pop Sugar My little sister got my Fenty Fat Water for Christmas and I dedicated the month of January to trying it out.Continue reading “Fenty Skin Fat Water is SERIOUSLY as refreshing as this picture looks”
- SaaS & SQL & R oh my!Friends! One of the things that I want to teach myself in the new year is more about coding, processing, and data analyzation software. WeContinue reading “SaaS & SQL & R oh my!”
- I Weirdly Worry about my Teeth – A LotPhoto via news-medical.net/wisdomteeth I got braces last January and was so super excited about the journey of re-straightening my teeth. I had braces once beforeContinue reading “I Weirdly Worry about my Teeth – A Lot”
- The Beginning is a little bit MessyPhoto via @bluethegreat on Instagram. Art is “Flip-Flag” by Brian Blue. 2016 For the past three Thursdays I have had something ready to post butContinue reading “The Beginning is a little bit Messy”
- KobePhoto via the New Yorker I was walking into my favorite restaurant with my family when I found out that Kobe died. It was earlyContinue reading “Kobe”
- How I make my New Year countI like this picture of me and dad that I found recently. I thought it was a good pic to share to start the year.Continue reading “How I make my New Year count”
- One Last Frivolity to Share on 2020I don’t want to say that this year has been weird but it certainly has not been like any year that we could have expected.Continue reading “One Last Frivolity to Share on 2020”
- My Christmas Wish ListIf you are wondering what I desperately want for Christmas this year here is a little snippet of my list… 1.) The Hanifa MIYA KNITContinue reading “My Christmas Wish List”
- Superior Last-Minute Christmas Gift GuideChirstmas is my favorite time of the year! Yes, I love the family togetherness. Yes, I know that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.Continue reading “Superior Last-Minute Christmas Gift Guide”
- Golden DeliciousI have a lot of work to do today but for some reason I can’t get over the hump of starting it. I have allContinue reading “Golden Delicious”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
I love March because it is when my favorite season really starts getting underway – track season. I used to love going out to practice every day and track meets were my absolute favorite in high school. A whole day that we got to sit outside and hang out with our friends and sometimes our families. Of course, as an adult I don’t get to do this anymore, because duh, but the start of March always gets me restless for sun, outside, grass and possibly a bag of chips and some gatorade…after my event is over of course. Also it’s the precursor for my second favorite season: SUMMER! I know that COVID-19 response is still moving slow but I hope to at least spend some time by a lake or an ocean this year. *Fingers, legs, and toes crossed!*
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.