Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- Simone Biles owes you Nothing. Forever.Watching people post and make comments on Naomi Osaka and Simone Biles for the last few weeks has been very upsetting for me. I have said for a long time that I don’t think that people who have not played team or elite level sports should be able, feel emboldened,Continue reading “Simone Biles owes you Nothing. Forever.”
- My Gossip Girl Fever DreamPhoto via rojakdaily.com This past week I added the new Gossip Girl series to list of things to watch because all of the actors look very high fashion and it seems interesting. I also added it because I never really was a tv watcher when I was younger (we wereContinue reading “My Gossip Girl Fever Dream”
- Pyer Moss Fall 2021 Couture – A Celebration of Black Innovation Past and PresentAll hail the baddest and most regal bitch on the planet. May we forever find ourselves in her good graces. Photo via Vogue.com How am I a fan of Pyer Moss? Let me count the ways. From its insistence on embracing Blackness, “heritage, and activism”; to founder and designer KerbitoContinue reading “Pyer Moss Fall 2021 Couture – A Celebration of Black Innovation Past and Present”
- What do y’all want to see?Hello friends, Now that the world is opening back up I want to add a section on here where I talk about my favorite spots to eat, relax, visit, and stay in my favorite cities. This was part of the reason that I started the site because I love toContinue reading “What do y’all want to see?”
- Slather me in IXORA Botanical Beauty’s Clear Complexion Brightening Lotion and Lay Me To Rest – A Skincare ReviewSo, I told y’all I would tell you about my newest moisturizer a few months ago after I tested it out, and I figure since I’m about to order some more I might as well give you an update on how it is saving my life. I bought IXORA BotanicalContinue reading “Slather me in IXORA Botanical Beauty’s Clear Complexion Brightening Lotion and Lay Me To Rest – A Skincare Review”
- The Importance of PrivacyI have recently become friends with a lot of younger Millennials, older Gen-Zers, and those that inhabit the space in between. As I have shared before I am very private. I like to keep me, my family, and my things to myself. So, whenever my newer acquaintances ask me ifContinue reading “The Importance of Privacy”
- My First Staycation in a YearHi-hi my friends! I will be taking a much needed life breather this week. It will be the first time that I have minimum obligations in two years and I want to make the most of it. I love you all. I will be back next week.
- I need help House-Hunting in ParisPhoto via parisperfect.com Friends, in an exciting twist of fate, and honestly a lot of hard work an prayer, I need to find a place to live overseas for a few months. I have begun to cobble together a few places to peruse (read: scour) but I would very muchContinue reading “I need help House-Hunting in Paris”
- Choose YourselfThe older that I get in life the more that I realize how much creating things and helping people really mean to me. Maybe it is because I have long felt relegated to the sidelines in relationships. Maybe it is because I have always wanted to be able to expressContinue reading “Choose Yourself”
- I am almost all the way done with everything..There is a time at the end of every quarter in school where I am all used up. All of my niceness, all of my critical thinking and ideating, all of my goodwill and support for others, like I literally don’t have anything left to give. I have hit thisContinue reading “I am almost all the way done with everything..”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
It is Summer time – my most favorite time of the year and I am determined to make the most of this Summer. I am living in my favorite place and there are so many things that I have not done that I want to do. I won’t lie. It has not been the best time so far and things have not turned out how I wanted them to go. But I will do my best to live each day brand new and forgive myself and others as it happens. God is good and sunshine is great. Amen.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.