Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- 5 Exclusive Summer Stays for 2021Picture of Lennox Hotel Miami Beach via tripadvisor.com Spring is in the air and as the days grow long and the lines for COVID-19 vaccines grow longer one can not help but get excited about the prospect of a finally taking a relaxing Summer getaway. Vacation season alluded us lastContinue reading “5 Exclusive Summer Stays for 2021”
- The Devil’s Advocate vs. PersonhoodRecently, I have been participating in a workshop on race, gender, ability, ethnicity, and other diversity, equity, and inclusion topics. It has been a very rewarding, albiet heavy, series of interactions just due to the nature and the framing of the topics that we have discussed. It also doesn’t helpContinue reading “The Devil’s Advocate vs. Personhood”
- The Real Real and the Alleged MaybesPicture via: spottedfashion.com I was on Twitter the other day, talking with the girls and allegedly The Real Real is still having a problem with fakes: I know that they are opening up a few more brick and mortar stores, including one here in Texas (Austin) so, I wanted toContinue reading “The Real Real and the Alleged Maybes”
- 10 minute ABs – Workout JumpstartFriends! IT! IS! TIME!! Vaccines are on the rise and there are only a few days left before our favorite month of the year, May my birth month duh!, begins. This means that our Summer bodies (aka your body in whatever state it’s when it’s finally warm because no oneContinue reading “10 minute ABs – Workout Jumpstart”
- On Moving and Packing in 3 weeksMoving for the past three weeks has been such a harrowing experience. I know it’s something that everyone does but I truly do not wish this type of move on anyone. I found out I got an apartment that I have never seen in a city across the country duringContinue reading “On Moving and Packing in 3 weeks”
- The Best Nude Shoe – A Running ListI have been obsessed since high school with finding the perfect nude pump and stiletto. I flew very close to the sun in college with a Jessica Simpson patent leather, peep-toe platform heel that was apparently legendary worldwide. So much so that ,I saw a thread on Twitter about itContinue reading “The Best Nude Shoe – A Running List”
- Ev’ry 1ceEvery once and a while things will be different. People will be out of place. You will wonder why it happened and what pushed people away. I wonder when and if things will change. I wonder what made you forget my name. I wonder who I am when you thinkContinue reading “Ev’ry 1ce”
- Quarantine Birthday CookiecakeMy youngest brother has now had TWO birthdays in quarantine and that makes me upset for him because this was his 25th birthday and that’s supposed to be a huge big thing with all your family and friends! It’s a new number! It’s a big number. You’re like officially anContinue reading “Quarantine Birthday Cookiecake”
- I Fasted for 365 days!On Sunday, I will have fasted for 16 hours a day for 365 days – A FULL YEAR! I am so excited! I feel like that is such an accomplishment and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. I started my intermittent fasting journey in late 2019 to offsetContinue reading “I Fasted for 365 days!”
- A COVID-19 Year Wrap-upLiterally the cutest COVID-19 graphic ever via young.scot/get-informed I can’t believe it’s been a year y’all! Think back to a year ago: when you woke up every morning what did your day look like? How were you living your life? Now, how have those things changed during the Pandemic? HowContinue reading “A COVID-19 Year Wrap-up”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
Something amazing happened and now I am living in a new place. New as in I am freshly here but old because it is a place I have always considered my home. I can’t believe it. It is a very surreal and out of body experience. A Groundhog Day of sorts. I have taken some time over the last few days to really try and center myself and get back into the place that I need to be, but I must admit it has been hard. So, as a reminder to myself and to you I say this: Take every day one day at a time. Live in the moment, not sacrificing now for a later that you don’t know. Embrace new and don’t be enveloped by the old. You only have one life to live. Do it afraid.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.