Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- Is Second Hand Luxury still Luxury?Photo from intotheminds.com/blog/en/second-hand-luxury-market-statistics-analysis A question that I have been exploring lately that I wanted to propose to you all. Do you consider second hand luxury, luxurious still? Once someone has already owned or worn or driven that thing, does it still have that same exclusive taste and feel to you?Continue reading “Is Second Hand Luxury still Luxury?”
- 4 Ways to live Bougie without Going BrokeWhen I buy something I want it to be durable, long lasting, well-designed, and luxurious. Most of the time all of those details mean that whatever I am about to buy is usually on the more expensive side. Time and time again, usually from people who don’t know me thatContinue reading “4 Ways to live Bougie without Going Broke”
- The top 5 Parisian housing websites the locals don’t want you to know aboutI have been having a time finding a place to stay in Paris for the past months and now that I am on the other side of that hurdle I thought I might share some of the insights that I have found about the experience. 1.) Please know that youContinue reading “The top 5 Parisian housing websites the locals don’t want you to know about”
- All that Glitters is Schiaparelli GoldMy mother is allergic to any metal that is not gold. No, not any metal that isn’t pure… any metal that is NOT GOLD. Yeah, I know lol. So, from a young age gold has always been the standard for me when it comes to jewelry. That is not toContinue reading “All that Glitters is Schiaparelli Gold”
- You Deserve Some Applause!I just want to go off script for a bit and say that I have now been writing in/on this website for a little over a year now and it makes me so happy I don’t know what to do! Ever since I was little I have wanted my ownContinue reading “You Deserve Some Applause!”
- A Brita AbroadOne of the things that has been saving me now that I am abroad is my Brita water bottle that my mother bought me a few Christmases ago. I woke up last night with a huge headache needing to take some Advil and was able to get up, fill upContinue reading “A Brita Abroad”
- How to Travel Internationally – A Flight TipI was going to start this off by saying, “Usually I don’t advocate spending more money…” but then I realized that was a lie lol. I flew Air France for the first time last Friday and something told me that Premium Economy was the way to go. Now, I triedContinue reading “How to Travel Internationally – A Flight Tip”
- Empty Space LoveWhat is the word for missing someone so much you have a hole in your heart but when you’re with them you fall back into old routines so quickly it’s like you were never apart? That feeling that is just so strong that you have to remind yourself that theyContinue reading “Empty Space Love”
- The Best Vacation Itinerary TemplateLast week I wrote about planning for vacations. So today, I thought I might share the template that I use to create my vacation itineraries in case any of you wanted to use it for any of your upcoming Weekend Stays or Girlfriend’s Getaways! As you can see, I organizeContinue reading “The Best Vacation Itinerary Template”
- I needed a Plant Shop – So, I found 50 Black-Owned Plant ShopsNow, y’all know that I usually write my own posts or articles because that’s what I love to do. Recently, I was looking to purchase some plants to make me happy and continue my quest to live as one with nature without having to endure being outside all the time.Continue reading “I needed a Plant Shop – So, I found 50 Black-Owned Plant Shops”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
It’s the first week of Fall, it is Fashion Month, and I live in Paris. This must be a dream right? Sometimes I try not to be too excited about good things that happen in my life because I’m worried it will attract negative energy? …Am I the only one? Idk. lol
Either way I am so excited and feel so blessed to be here. It hasn’t been perfect the whole time but it has been a dream come true. I have seriously been trying to live in Europe my whole life and I want to do whatever I can to make the most of it while I am here. Wish me luck!
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Stay in THE KNOW: Avocados are definitely a year round fruit and could make you healthier! Find out more HERE!