Good Morning Love
A collection of thoughts from me to you.
Share and grow with me.
As Always, Something New
- Do what you like…yourself – DIY Projects for Beginners“Creativity is something you have to nurture, push, and develop throughout your career.” Tuomas Laitinen, Director of BFA Fashion Design and MFA Fashion Design and Arts Program at Parsons Paris – The New School So paper crafts, painting, coloring, and any otherwise exciting things that you can do with yourContinue reading “Do what you like…yourself – DIY Projects for Beginners”
- Welcome to Miami: 4 tips to do Miami rightRecently my homegirl contacted me about traveling to Miami. She was looking for a place for her and her boyfriend to stay that was close to the beach and in the heart of things. She is traveling during my favorite time – Thanksgiving (I need to write that post aboutContinue reading “Welcome to Miami: 4 tips to do Miami right”
- 100 plus 1Okay, okay, okay, okaayy! I have officially posted to this site 100 times! I absolutely love that for me…and you too. I’m glad that we’re vibing and you’re feeling some of what I’m offering. This is what happens when you listen to a friend, God, and your gut. You createContinue reading “100 plus 1”
- On Critical Race TheoryA few weeks ago the Alabama State Board of Education, permanently banned Critical Race Theory in public schools. I saw the news on Twitter and laughed because I was so blown away by the audacity of it all. As someone who minored in African American studies, this ongoing debate onContinue reading “On Critical Race Theory”
- The Power of Intentional WELLNESS and Continuous RESTAs time soldiers on, and we continue to normalize this Pandemic, I have noticed that people are less and less likely to cut themselves some slack for surviving through the hardest period of time in human existence. I know what you are thinking: Oh my gosh. It’s over. We areContinue reading “The Power of Intentional WELLNESS and Continuous REST”
- The Loneliest YouWhat does loneliness feel like to you? Is it a heavy weight that hangs around your neck pulling you down down, Is is a light, wind constantly blowing across your frame on a day with no jacket and it suddenly starts to rain, Is it a feeling, so syrupy andContinue reading “The Loneliest You”
- Time after Time – Cultural Appropriation in Fashion: A Running ListThis is my own personal, running list of cultural appropriation that I have come across in my consumption of the fashion industry. Some of them are from designers we all know and love and some of them are not but… if it is cultural appropriation, no matter how egregious, IContinue reading “Time after Time – Cultural Appropriation in Fashion: A Running List”
- Joy in pain in LifeI am starting to open up more of my life and my being. I am trying to share more about life – the way I see it – with people. I want people to feel encouraged. A lot of the time in life I didn’t feel that way. My familyContinue reading “Joy in pain in Life”
- Versace’s SPRING 2022 – Color and Semi-Leisure GloryVersace’s SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR show is out of this world and if you all did not witness it what are you doing with your life? The monochromatic looks and all of muted, yet vibrant, Versace colors were amazing and exactly what I have been looking for to add to myContinue reading “Versace’s SPRING 2022 – Color and Semi-Leisure Glory”
- Is Second Hand Luxury still Luxury?A question that I have been exploring lately – that I wanted to propose to you all. Do you consider second hand luxury, luxurious still? Once someone has already owned or worn or driven that thing, does it still have that same exclusive taste and feel to you? I haveContinue reading “Is Second Hand Luxury still Luxury?”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
I can’t believe that time is going by so quickly. I feel like I just got to Paris but I also feel like I have been here forever. I don’t want this time to end but I will admit that I do miss home a lot more than I thought I would…mostly for the conveniences of my own car and my favorite products more than anything.
Of course, you know me, so I always feel like I am on borrowed time. I want to make sure that I do everything that I want to while I’m here. I am focused on the South of France and Italy next.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Stay in THE KNOW: The Miami Dolphins lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL in the UK game during the Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season. I was there and it was amazing. Check it out HERE!