A collection of thoughts from me to you.
As Always, Something New
- What’s the Rub: My Current Skincare RoutineLet’s be real: I am always on the lookout for better skincare. I’m obsessed with the best and most reliable products that do their job without breaking the bank. Plus, since I live somewhere that is cold and DRY, I am always looking to keep my skin moisturized and moreContinue reading “What’s the Rub: My Current Skincare Routine”
- Full Steam AheadIt’s the new year and I’m full steam ahead. I have been chronicling my life, my whole life, and I don’t think I have EVER had the year I envisioned when I sit down on December 31st and think back to January 1st. For the past decade, I have beenContinue reading “Full Steam Ahead”
- The Community ConversationThis has been a year of discovery for me. I have learned more of what I need to survive as a person in different situations than I thought I would have to do than ever before. One thing I’ve realized in the last 365 days or so is that IContinue reading “The Community Conversation”
- Six shoes Sneakerheads have been dreaming about for ChristmasI am not a sneaker girl, in the sense that I don’t have a ton of them. I am a sneaker girl, however, because I have a lot of very concrete opinions on colorways, silhouettes, architecture, and collabs. My last post included a very nice sneaker and so I decidedContinue reading “Six shoes Sneakerheads have been dreaming about for Christmas”
- The Luxurious Man’s 5 item Christmas ListHonestly, I was about to go to bed. Honestly…but then I remembered that y’all needed me to tell you what to buy your man (or brother or Dad, no judgement) for Christmas because you have no imagination, no ingenuity, no concept of what fly is! Naw but for real, IContinue reading “The Luxurious Man’s 5 item Christmas List”
- 5 Luxury Gift Ideas for the Discerning Young LadyOkay, so last year I gave you a Last Minute Gift Guide for Christmas, which was fun and cute for all of you who were struggling with what to get for your favorite woman in your life. But when I started thinking about Christmas this year I decided that IContinue reading “5 Luxury Gift Ideas for the Discerning Young Lady”
- It’s Fall, you need a new moisturizer that works. Listen Up!Okay, okay fine. YES!! Another beauty review. You know you have been looking for one. So strap in for this goodness. We’ve finally done it. The skin girls, you can always tell who they are, have been telling me for the past month (yes, even during my period no less!)Continue reading “It’s Fall, you need a new moisturizer that works. Listen Up!”
- Time Keeps on Slipping – I am learning to better manage my timeNow that I are working fulltime again I am also going to have to work on time management – meaning I have to figure out how to ratio my day. If you know me, you know that the one thing I hate more than anything is to be tied downContinue reading “Time Keeps on Slipping – I am learning to better manage my time”
- False Start. Recalculating.I took a little time off here because I couldn’t do it. I started a new job, doing something I have never done before. I am trying to integrate myself into a new community and city. I am trying to date, all the while making sure that I was inContinue reading “False Start. Recalculating.”
- Welcome back to My Life in the SunshineFor the first time ever, I took the month of August off. I didn’t post anything on here to give myself a chance to catch up on life and honestly, ease into all of the work that I have to do for my job – which is now very similarContinue reading “Welcome back to My Life in the Sunshine”
- I’m starting a Summer Reading Book Club. Suggestions?I have been putting together a list of books that I want to read as an adult that would be fun and not overly dramatic or too academic. I just want to read something that is straight up interesting for me and will allow me to take my mind offContinue reading “I’m starting a Summer Reading Book Club. Suggestions?”
- Okay, We Need to have a Serious Talk about Sunscreen!Yes, YES, I know that summer is half way over but that doesn’t mean that you can’t burn tomorrow and what kind of sage guide and beauty/skincare researching wizard would I be if I didn’t share all that I learned? Anyways, here is what I learned so far and theContinue reading “Okay, We Need to have a Serious Talk about Sunscreen!”
- I Broke my Instagram and I don’t Know What to DoI’m going to tell you this because I know you won’t tell a soul: I am messing up my Instagram aesthetic and it’s starting to piss me off. I have had a few good pictures in a row but THE LIGHTING that I have done on them has been soContinue reading “I Broke my Instagram and I don’t Know What to Do”
- Let me put you on Game: A Maison Margiela Fragrance HackHere’s some free game for you girls who are looking for a new fragrance to try and also enjoy a more warm and full bodied scent. My favorite perfumer, who shall remain nameless (but if you live in the DFW area I might send him your way for the priceContinue reading “Let me put you on Game: A Maison Margiela Fragrance Hack”
- When you know better, Do better.I am writing this to clear my mind. I feel like I have been working my job for months but it has only been three weeks. I have had trouble writing and getting back in the swing of things. I think it is because I am over thinking everything, somethingContinue reading “When you know better, Do better.”
I Wish, I Wish with all my Heart
New Years is my favorite holiday because I love potential. I love thinking about all the things that could be or all the things we could become in just a year’s time. So, here we are back in January and I’m primed and prepped for this beginning.
I feel different this year. This year I actually feel older and wiser. I feel like I learned so much in the last year and I am excited to put all of that good knowledge to use in the days to come. I’ve kind of eased into this year. I stepped in and I’m looking around. I’m ready to make my announcement or make my move but I haven’t yet. I’m waiting to hear from God. It’s been fun to vibe though.
I’m taking this year for me. This is my start to something new… I see you. Watch me.
Let’s be friends! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Stay in THE KNOW: Forbes has released their Top 20 US and International vacation spots for the summer. They usually know what they are talking about so CLICK HERE and take a look.
You must be logged in to post a comment.