I love lists y’all! Like I love them.
So here is a big list of my favorite lists.
(Please note that not all the lists will have five
things in them. Please forgive me in advance.)
My Personal Wellness Schedule
1. Daily – Yoga or a Stretch Sequence
2. Weekly – Beach/Park Day
3. Monthly – Buy a silly or extraneous thing that makes you happy.
4. Quarterly/Yearly – 2 Beach Vacations a year and at least one quick vacation a quarter.
Bonus: Read at least one book a year. Focus on it especially when you need to take a step back into another world.
Things I have learned this year
1. Don’t be so rigid in your plans. Sometimes you plan to do a thing but another opportunity comes up and sometimes it is best – so do it.
2. Wear the outfit you put together in your heard. If you don’t, you will always wonder. Just do it.
3. If you are working with someone and they have a very strong opinion on something, unless it’s wrong, let them include and own it. It is better to collaborate than to be perfect – to you.
Movies I really want to see right now
2. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince – I just haven’t seen it in a while.
3. Fast and Furious 9 because it just seems like a great time
4. The Harder They Fall – #yeehawagendaforeva
My Favorite Movies to Rewatch:
1. Crazy Rich Asians
2. Crazy Stupid Love
3. Casino Royale
Things I still need to do in Chicago:
1. Visit the penguins at the Shedd
2. Go see the Buckingham Fountain
3. Eat at CINDY’S on the patio
4. Brookfield Zoo
Songs that are giving me life right now:
1. Total Praise
2. Glory to the King
3. Consideration (feat. SZA)
Best Grocery Store Frozen Pizzas:
1. Real Good Pizza Co. Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
2. California Pizza Kitchen anything
3. Digorno stuffed crust anything
4. I’m pretty sure I have only had it once but something is telling me to add Tombstone to this list. So…yeah, Tombstone.
Favorite things to Plan:
1. Birthday Parties with silly themes
2. Trips (vacation or otherwise)
3. The school year for work
4. My Month on a giant paper calendar so that I can see it
1. I unlocked a new breathing technique this year that, if I can concentrate, allows me to chill out instantly
2. My Chill-out Playlist on Apple Music (I know, but I like how clean it looks on my phone and I don’t want to pay for Spotify right now lol)
3. A quick Yoga pose or two
4. Mentally packing away the bad thoughts cluttering my head
1. There are so many different streaming platforms. Why?
2. Finding out a celebrity is odd on social media – How long have you been this way?
3. Babies with very laid back dispositions – What are they thinking?
4. My little brother is growing multiple avocado plants while other people haven’t ever gotten a seed to sprout! How does he do it?
Plants I want to grow:
1. A Lemon Tree. I’m sure they smell wonderful and I like their yellow/green colorblock sitch…
2. Cereus Cactus
3. Peace Lillies. My mother is a master at growing these things!
4. An Elephant ear plant
Places I want to visit after Quarantine:
3. Puerto Rico
4. THE MALL
5. LA, so I can visit my friend’s new restaurant, Xenia.
Focus for 2021:
1. Yoga every day
2. Remain in concert with God
3. Do well in school
4. Center peace
Things I have been wanting to do but haven’t gotten around to it:
1. Frame my Quarantine Art
2. Nothing. Like I want to sit a whole day and do nothing. I feel like days where you can make that conscious choice are the best days…especially creatively.
Hairstyles on the Horizon:
1. I need a haircut like yesterday so yeah that…
2. A cute twisted rubberband halfup/halfdown style
3. I will attempt to give myself Passion Twists
Bags I want next:
1. Louis Vuitton NEVERFULL GM
2. Large Telfar Shopping Bag in Gold or Oxblood
3. Dior Book Tote – Blue Dior Oblique Embroidery
4. Chiara Ferragni Big Eyelike Bag in Black or White
5. Valentino Garavani Roman Stud chain bag
My Favorite Holidays in a VERY specific order:
1. New Years Eve/New Years Day
2. Thanksgiving (the sentiment behind it but not the holiday)
4. Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
5. Memorial Day
Things I would rather be doing than what I am currently doing:
1. Laying on a Beach eating ice
3. Buying shoes
4. Sitting in VIP at a club of my choice depending on the day – (LIV, 1 Oak, Underground, Prive, etc.)
5. Reading through the Harry Potter series like it was my first time and I didn’t know JK was a disappointment
Places I wouldn’t mind living:
1. Texas (Major cities only please!)
2. Chicago (Downtown and neighborhoods only- miss me with the village and burb life.)
3. LA (still deciding on where. The Valley? Idk)
4. Atlanta (I wouldn’t mind the suburbs there. I love the topography.)
Fave Hair Products right now:
1. Kinky-Curly Detangler
2. Africa’s Best Hair Mayonnaise
3. The comb attachment on my blow dryer
Selling Sunset Fav Rankings:
1. Maya (Listen, I like the other girls but they ALL be just letting me down. I do, however, appreciate the love they have for each other; as misguided as it sometimes is.)
1000. The Office pups
1 Billion Trillion. Davina because, girl! She is the literal walking definition of loud and wrong. lol It’s honestly astounding.
Songs on my Auntie Playlist today:
1. Back to Life – Soul II Soul
2. What You Won’t Do For Love – Bobby Caldwell
3. You’re Makin’ Me High – Toni Braxton
4. Just My Imagination – The Temptations
5. Where the Party At – Jagged Edge
Batman (please do not debate me on the merit of Batman as a super hero or anything else. Superman is weird/he sucks. I also like Iron Man. Go away):
1. The Dark Knight
My fav current NBA players (for various reasons):
3. Lou Will
Recent Update: Jimmy Buckets
Things I Collect (read: hoard):
1. Books or journals (to read and to write in)
4. Random Ideas on scraps of paper and in my notes folder in my phone
5. Dried Flowers
Places I need to be:
1. Marrakech, Morocco
2. Puglia, Italy
3. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4. Anyone’s Beach, Worldwide
The Best Fast Food French Fries IN ORDER:
2. Burguesa – Spicy Only
4. Shake Shack Cheese Fries
5. In and Out Fries – Light, Animal Style ONLY
My Favorite Seasons (in order):
1. Track Season
3. Volleyball Season
4. The Texas State Fair
Books to Finish Before I Buy More:
1. Crazy Rich Asians – Kevin Kwan
2. Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People about Race – Reni Eddo-Lodge
3. Naked Statistics – Charles Wheelan
4. Beloved – Toni Morrison
Things Left to do in Miami:
1. Visit Calle Ocho
2. Visit Little Havana
3. Eat at Joe’s Stone Crab
4. More Beach
5. Stay at One Miami